Personal Injury Attorneys Helping Residents in Santa Monica
Santa Monica is home to beautiful sunsets and the famous Santa Monica Pier. But, it is also a very dangerous place to suffer any type of injury that is why it is important to find a Santa Monica personal injury lawyer.
The Santa Monica police department reported that nearly two-thirds of people in Santa Monica are involved in some sort of accident that results in an injury. Some of those times, they become.
Santa Monica is located in the west of Downtown Los Angeles with Interstate 10 takes you directly to the famous Santa Monica Pier. The Santa Monica Pier is home to the famous Pacific Park amusement park with amazing views of the Pacific Ocean. Other popular areas in Santa Monica include the Palisades Park, Muscle Beach which was first opened in the 1930s, and plenty of art galleries.
Home to just over 92,000 residents there are plenty of opportunities to be injured. Whether it is being injured as a pedestrian, in automobile accident, or a bicycle or motorcycle accident. The risk for being injured in Santa Monica is very high.
According to the Santa Monica Police Department, pedestrian and bicycle accidents account for almost two-thirds of the accidents that take place within the Santa Monica area.
Common Personal Injury Accidents in Santa Monica
There are so many types of personal injury which means there is a lot of information. You can't gather all the necessary information because of how complex most personal injury claims encompass. You can find the necessary information to help get started with starting your claims process. We handle a wide variety of cases to just name a few:
- How to Talk to Insurance Adjuster in California
- What to Do After a Crash with an Uninsured Driver in California
Personal Injury FAQ
- Best Tips to Find a Personal Injury Lawyer 
- Common Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- How Do You Calculate Pain and Suffering?
- How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- How Much Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Product Liability Law in California
- Statute of Limitations for Product Liability in California
- What are the Different Elements of Negligence?
- What Is the Average Personal Injury Settlement Amount?
Recent News in California
- DUI Suspect Charged with Second-Degree Murder in Temecula Crash that Killed 1, Injured 3
- Deadly Crash on Bay Bridge Triggers Massive Traffic Delays
- 2 Killed in Separate Crashes in Rainy Conditions
- Two Killed in 7-Car Pileup On I-5
- Crash Near La Grange Kills One, Injures Four
Call a Santa Monica Personal Injury Lawyer
If you recently suffered injuries and want to set up a free consultation, call Starpoint Law. Speak with one of our experienced attorneys today. We want to hear your case and work with you to make sure you get the most recovery possible. Contact our firm today to get a free consultation scheduled.