Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers at Starpoint Are Ready to Listen
Westwood Village is centrally located within the greater Los Angeles area with a number of different neighboring communities. Westwood Village is best known for being the home to the University of California - Los Angeles (UCLA).
Westwood Village has a population of just over 60,000 people and presents a large amount of accident injuries regularly. There are plenty of chances that you may become injured in a car accident, bus accident, or simply at a crosswalk.
Aidin Ghavimi - The Best Westwood Village Personal Injury Attorney
Aidin D. Ghavimi is a trial attorney who focuses his practice on litigating complex personal injury, wrongful death, and product defect cases on behalf of injured individuals.
Aidin Ghavimi has represented victims of trucking collisions, auto collisions including those involving rideshare companies, dog bites, construction site injuries, and defective products.
He received his Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. While at Loyola, Mr. Ghavimi Externed with the Hon. Chief Judge George H. King in the United States District Court, Central District of California.
Understanding What to Do After an Accident
Check to Make Sure Everyone is Okay
After an accident can leave a person in shock and unsure of what to do. The first step should be to make sure everyone involved in the accident is not hurt, if someone suffered injuries, call 9-1-1 immediately.
Call the Police
You need to report the accident to the police department and obtain a copy of the accident report. This will help you later down the road when filing for a personal injury claim.
Contact an Attorney
If you suffered injuries from an accident you should call an attorney and set up a free consultation. Here, an attorney can listen to the details of the car accident and then inform you of what your options are.
Recent Accident News in California
- DUI Suspect Charged with Second-Degree Murder in Temecula Crash that Killed 1, Injured 3
- Deadly Crash on Bay Bridge Triggers Massive Traffic Delays
- 2 Killed in Separate Crashes in Rainy Conditions
- Two Killed in 7-Car Pileup On I-5
- Crash Near La Grange Kills One, Injures Four
- High-Speed Chase in Redondo Ends with Suspect Violently Crashing Into Parked Cars
Types of Accidents in Westwood Village FAQ
- What to Do After a Crash with an Uninsured Driver in California
- How to Talk to Insurance Adjuster in California
- How Much Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Statute of Limitations for Product Liability in California
- How Do You Calculate Pain and Suffering?
- What are the Different Elements of Negligence?
Contact a Westwood Village Injury Attorney at Starpoint Law
If you have been hurt or seriously injured in a car accident, reach out and speak to Aidin. We offer free consultations and are skilled and experienced personal injury attorneys. Call us today so we can get to work on your case.