Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers at Starpoint Are Ready to Listen
Westwood Village is centrally located within the greater Los Angeles area with a number of different neighboring communities. Westwood Village is best known for being the home to the University of California - Los Angeles (UCLA).
Westwood Village has a population of just over 60,000 people and presents a large amount of accident injuries regularly. There are plenty of chances that you may become injured in a car accident, bus accident, or simply at a crosswalk.
Aidin Ghavimi - The Best Injury Attorney in The Villages
Aidin D. Ghavimi is a trial attorney who focuses his practice on litigating complex personal injury, wrongful death, and product defect cases on behalf of injured individuals.
Aidin Ghavimi has represented victims of trucking collisions, auto collisions including those involving rideshare companies, dog bites, construction site injuries, and defective products.
He received his Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. While at Loyola, Mr. Ghavimi Externed with the Hon. Chief Judge George H. King in the United States District Court, Central District of California.
Understanding What to Do After an Accident
Check to Make Sure Everyone is Okay
After an accident can leave a person in shock and unsure of what to do. The first step should be to make sure everyone involved in the accident is not hurt, if someone suffered injuries, call 9-1-1 immediately.
Call the Police
You need to report the accident to the police department and obtain a copy of the accident report. This will help you later down the road when filing for a personal injury claim.
Contact an Attorney
If you suffered injuries from an accident you should call an attorney and set up a free consultation. Here, an attorney can listen to the details of the car accident and then inform you of what your options are.
Recent Accident News in California
- How Common are Truck Accidents in California?
- Santa Monica Police Reports – How to Obtain Your Copy
- How to Get a Car Accident Report in Beverly Hills CA
- How to Get a Copy of Long Beach Car Accident Reports
- California Personal Injury Laws
- Why a California Personal Injury Lawyer May Not Take Your Case
Types of Accidents in the Villages - FAQ
- How to Talk to Insurance Adjuster in California
- Should I go to the Hospital After a Car Accident?
- How to Report a Car Accident in California
- What to Do After a Crash with an Uninsured Driver in California
- How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Best Tips to Find a Personal Injury Lawyer 
- Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- What Is the Statute of Limitations for Personal injury Cases in California?
- California Construction Accident Attorney
Contact an Injury Attorney in The Villages at Starpoint Law
If you have been hurt or seriously injured in a car accident, reach out and speak to Aidin. We offer free consultations and are skilled and experienced personal injury attorneys. Call us today so we can get to work on your case.