We have handled a variety of personal injury related cases at Starpoint Injury Law. If you feel that you have a personal injury claim - call us to get started and we can listen to the details of your case.
If you need more information about a specific personal injury topic you can find a link below. Or, if you have a specific question that you would like answered check out our law library to get more information.
One of our staff will be happy to assist you with a claim and answer any questions you might have. When you call us you will speak to a live person - we are here to help.
Thanks for visiting Starpoint Injury Law and we look forward to working with you!
CA Employment Law Cases We Handle
CA Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Useful Information and Futher Reading
- How Many Hours Is Part-Time in California?
- Basics to California Bad Faith Insurance Laws
- Vicarious Liability in California Personal Injury Law
- Guide to California Maternity Leave Laws
- Is It Illegal to Work 7 Days a Week in California?
- What is the Average Settlement for a Drunk Driving Accident in California?
- Determining Herniated Disc Injury Settlements With Steroid Injections
- What Is the California WARN Act?
- What Are the California Wage And Hour Statute Of Limitations?
- What Is a Bad Faith Insurance Claim in California?
- Process to Receive Your Settlement Check in Los Angeles
- Did You Experience a Layoff in California? 4 Things You Should Do Right Now
- Have You Been Working 7 Days in a Row in California? 4 Things You Should Know
- What Is the Difference Between Being Laid Off and Terminated in California?
- Hostile Work Environment in California – How Do I Prove it?
- Penalty for Late Final Paychecks – CA Labor Code § 203
- What Is Considered Full Time in California?
- What You Need to Know About California’s At-Will Law
- When to Sue a California Drug and Alcohol Rehab Clinic
- Minimum Wage Laws in California