Leaders in the Workplace: How Do You Prevent Workplace Bullying?
Congratulations to Julia Sarfde as the winner of our 2023 Starpoint Employment Lawyers Scholarship Contest!
Leaders in the Workplace Scholarship Contest Details:
We want to hear from our future leaders in the workplace. We want you to describe effective and creative leadership skills that can prevent workplace bullying.
We will then choose one essay that presents the idea in the most compelling way and one (1) student will receive $1,000 to put towards their college tuition.
Essay Prompt: Leaders in the Workplace: How Do You Prevent Workplace Bullying?
- Applicants must be EITHER be outgoing high school seniors (graduating summer 2023) OR students currently enrolled in a college, trade school, or university as of the start of the fall 2023 semester.
- Must submit your essay by Thursday, August 1, 2023
Scholarship FAQ -
When is the submission deadline?
- August 1st, 2023
When will I find out if I am the winner?
- The winner will be selected by September 8th, 2023
In order to qualify for the scholarship contest we will need to gather the following information:
- Your Name
- A valid email address
- Phone Number
- A copy of your transcript or proof of enrollment
- Upload your 500-word essay as a Word doc
Follow Us on Twitter
Submit Your Entry Below
**Due to the large volume of submissions that we typically receive, we request that you do not contact the firm asking about your submission for the scholarship contest. We will review every submission and the winner will be notified by email.